What are you remembering on November 11, this year?
This is an important Remembrance Day for 2020. It is the 75th anniversary of the end of the Second World War, the 75th anniversary of the atomic bombings of Japan, and it is the 75 anniversary of the founding of the United Nations. Lots to think about.
- What are you remembering on this Remembrance Day?
- Are Remembrance Day ceremonies still relevant in 2020?
- What does it mean to you?
- If you could change Remembrance Day, how would you change it?
- Is Remembrance Day too much about war, and not enough about peace?
Write a comment at the bottom of this post.
(Comments are moderated, so it might take a little bit of time to be published)